January 1, 2018
Logistics - Van Driver
About the Job
We strive to deliver an outstanding service to our customers and your role as a Van Driver is key to this as you are the front line of our business. Our Drivers are a valued and essential part of our business; responsible for ensuring our clients goods get where they need to be on time. We are looking for committed, friendly people with smart appearances and great people skills! Your duties would include:
• Complete same day deliveries
• Performing pre-delivery and post-delivery vehicle inspections
• Ensuring all paperwork is completed correctly and the goods are checked
with customer for excellent customer service
• Reporting any delays or unsuccessful drops
• Representing our company in a professional and polished manner at all
You will need to be able to drive different van sizes up to 3.5T.
We are looking for outgoing people with an approachable and professional manner to join our expanding team.
To be successful in this role, we are looking for someone who is:
• Flexible in their approach to work is essential, with a fun and positive
• Over 25 years old with a valid UK driving license and a passion for
• Able to commit a strong desire and belief to be the best in all aspects of
your role - and a sense of pride in a job well done!
• Physically fit due to the requirement of lifting and manoeuvring goods
• Able to understand and follow oral and written instructions is essential
You will have the opportunity to earn a very competitive salary in a company that is growing at a rapid rate. We can offer a secure and exciting future with great benefits and a varied career! So, if you're customer focused and take pride in your work, your career could be going places with us! Our excellent benefits package includes:
Salaried monthly pay or percentage scheme or hourly rate; regular 1-2-1 meetings with your manager; on the job training; 24 hour employee helpline
So what are you waiting for? Apply today
email CV and cover letter: